An extensive consultation, assessing your health from a holistic perspective, looking at the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of you, will be performed, determining what is out of balance and what can be done to get them back in balance.
- You will complete forms related to your health history and what is currently out of balance and what is your most important current priority/ies.
- Any bloodwork or other tests you have had performed will be reviewed and assessed
- Any current prescription medications you are taking and why you were put on them will be reviewed and assessed
- Any supplements you are currently taking and why you are taking them will be reviewed and assessed
- Any or all the following will be screened to find imbalances if appropriate for your current concerns:
- Neurological System, Digestive System, Endocrine System, Joints, Muscles, Ligaments, Tendons, Veins & Arteries, Cardiovascular System, Respiratory System, Acupuncture Meridians, and the Vertebrae
- Identify what toxins may be causing imbalances
- Scan your teeth and identify how they are related to other parts of your body
- Identity Emotions related to what parts of your body are out of balance
- Investigate how you think and the words you speak which could be impacting your health
- Seeing what your body identifies as order of priority the issues should be addressed
- Identify specific supplements which will help the most in your healing process
- Identify what modalities will help the most in your healing process
- Educate you about Homeopathic remedies, Herbs, Tinctures, and other types of supplements
- Educate you on the Law of 5 Elements and how emotions are related to the major organs in the body
- Educate you about the 24-hour Organ clock and how it is related to your health
- Discuss your nutritional intake and recommend healthier options, if appropriate
- Discuss the importance of hydration and drinking the appropriate amount of water for the health of your whole body
*What health issues are not covered in the Initial session, due to time constraints, will be addressed in following sessions, if necessary.